Bugs on your car contain acid which will etch into your car's paint system if not removed in a reasonable amount of time. Meltdown bug softener and dissolver is one quick and safe method, and reduces scratching paint due to hard scrubbing. Spray Meltdown on a soft cloth and be amazed how easily and quickly bugs are removed. The other method would be to spray Meltdown on  the affected area, let stand for 2 minuntes, then wipe and rinse when washing your car. Apply Meltdown, as in all auto-cleaning products, on a cool surface. Take Meltdown on a road trip and periodically remove Bugs to prevent etching. Meltdown works great on RV'S. If RV is oxidized, area sprayed may lighten if it sits on surface too long. This means lightened area is actually clean. Dirt gets embedded in the paint or gelcoat. All that happened is Meltdown cleaned the embedded dirt. Meltdown can be purchased here.

I hope my site and Meltdown are helpful to you.  Please leave a comment and let me know!

~Chandler

Comments

You make the difficult job to easy.

Thank you for the advice you have posted here. I am a new car owner and I admit that my knowledge about maintaining a clean state of a car is not yet extensive. That's the reason why I am making more time reading blogs about cleaning a car. Through the video, I saw how effective "meltdown" was. I was encouraged to buy the product, but my worry is if it's being sold here in my place. I'll update you regarding this matter. Thank you!

07/21/2016 6:19am

Bug remover? Wow, that's helpful.

Car is important part of our life and it is costly. Car bug is very bad thing for car and many product is available in market. We can buy in low prizes but all quality is not good for our cars.

01/10/2017 5:19pm

Good stuff here

03/29/2017 12:31am

Summer is on its way and while we all look forward to this time of year, it can also be essential to get some maintenance on your car done at this time, and make sure it is prepared for the tougher winter months which can take their toll.

04/02/2017 9:48am

Agree with it or not there are masses of employment possibilities in auto detailing and this is a career as it is the sort of business you can learn as you're employed. It only take a couple of months and you can go from a neophyte to a seasoned of vet of the industry in a busy detail shop.

04/02/2017 10:56pm

Find out why the used car market is booming and how to make the most of it. Learn how a controlled budget and easier loan approval add to the many advantages that come along with buying a used car.

05/20/2017 9:51am

You may have a reputable automotive shop that you regularly use for your vehicle maintenance such as tire replacement, oil changes and other routine issues. If you don't have a regular shop, you can ask your family, friends and coworkers whom they trust. Recommendations from these people should be held in high esteem, because a local auto shop that has earned the trust of your family and friends will work hard to make you a customer for life.

06/12/2017 11:47pm

This is a wonderful blog and great tips to add to my maintenance work. I want to add one important car parts which need to be known for better vehicle functioning. Ball joints are used for giving free movement in two planes at the same instant, which includes rotating in those planes. When we combine two such joints with control arms enables movement in all three planes, which allows the front end of an automobile to be steered and a spring and shock suspension to make the ride comfortable.Why is it essential to get good ball joints? Because the ball joints connect the chassis with the wheel and help the wheels to turn. When you drive on rough terrains, uneven streets, and U-turns, all you want is stability and smooth turning. And that’s what ball joints provide. But only as long as you choose the right ones

06/15/2017 4:15pm

I would say your best bet is getting a car wash, works every time

08/14/2017 10:03pm

Our goal is to help people pursue, grow, and expand their businesses beyond borders through effective communication materials.

08/29/2017 5:29pm

Calibrate power screwdrivers torque measurement and wrenches or use as production tools.

09/07/2017 6:33am

Digital torque wrenches capture peak torque or display torque measurement in real time mode. High and low setpoints with LED indicator and audible alarm facilitate Go/No Go testing.

Hi, my spouse is a salesman for a pest organization,and Sometimes in the workplace on saturdays and sundays,so I have to listen to all about this stuff! I think all the firms do basically the same as far as examinations.

As New York wedding videographers, we are able to express our creativity through each hand-crafted wedding film.

10/05/2017 5:00pm

Our LED stroboscopes use solid-state light sources that are very durable and long lived with no heat generation or drift over time.

10/31/2017 6:45pm

When buying a used caravan you have to be extra vigilant to lookout for visible and non-visible faults and damages.

11/06/2017 4:47pm

RGED Series wireless digital torque wrenches capture and transmit peak data to included Torque Management software from up to 130 feet away. A single wireless receiver supports up to 10 wrenches, facilitating simpler torque audits with data collection at a single computer.

Get termite proofing treatment in Karachi. Our termite fumigation services are cost effective and safe to get rid of pest infestations in Karachi.

11/12/2017 7:33pm

Digital torque gauges are designed for clockwise and counter-clockwise torque testing. The Jacob’s chuck is a versatile attachment and can be used for a variety of applications.